Morsomheder

Her postes alt, som ikke direkte har noget med Ubuntu at gøre.
AJenbo
Admin
IRC nickname: AJenbo
Geografisk sted: Vanløse, København

Re: Morsomheder

Indlægaf AJenbo » 4. maj 2012, 15:55

Så lige den her og tænkte jeg ville dele :)
Billede

Brugeravatar
Christian.Arvai
Admin
IRC nickname: Christian_Arvai
Geografisk sted: Holeby - Lolland

Indlægaf Christian.Arvai » 7. aug 2012, 22:08

Billede
Med venlig hilsen Christian

"We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done." -- Alan Turing

lath
IRC nickname: lars_t_h
Geografisk sted: Fyn

Indlægaf lath » 10. aug 2012, 13:08

Der er klassikeren
Fra Kæreste 7.0 til Kone 1.0
her er den på http://ing.dk/artikel/61920-opgradering-fra-kaereste-70-til-kone-10

Den findes i mange varianter og fra kommentaren er nogle andre med lignede:
Virtual
En god ven til mig installerede for et par år siden Virtual Pilot-Box 1,0

Han kunne derefter sagtens installere og afvikle to styresystemer samtidigt
Københavner Kone 1.0 og
Kenya Kone 2,0

Af mærkelige årsager, som jeg ikke helt forstår, beslaglægger begge styresystemer dog uforholdsmæssige store ressourcer, selv om de ikke er aktive.

Hvad værre er, at når man skifter mellem de 2 systemer, skal man være meget varsom med at beskytte sin USB-stick hvis der på nogen måder kan flyde information mellem de to styresystemer vil begge spontant afinstallere sig, og ethvert forsøg på geninstallering vil mislykkes....

Det skete desværre for min gode ven, så han har set sig nødsaget til at nedgradere til det gode gamle styresystem Bachelor 1.0 igen.

Trist trist historie.

og

Freeware styresystemer....
Personligt har jeg ingen erfaring med kone 1.0, men jeg var lidt med på vognen i kæreste 1.0 til ca 5.0...

Efter jeg ikke helt var tilfreds med systemkravene til begge styresystemer begyndte jeg at læse lidt i en brugermanual der hedder "the game".

Der lærte jeg om ultra-lite freeware OS uden systemkrav, og de bruger næsten ingen systemressourcer. Det eneste krav der er til at køre den slags OS er dog en hurtig forbindelse.

Nu køre jeg med OS single 1.0, og dertil har jeg bare en del apps som for eksempel, veninde med fordele 1.0 til 4.0. Og hvis der skulle opstå problemer med en af apps'ne, så uninstaller jeg bare og tjekker markedet for nye og yngere apps der er mere bruger venlige.

Det skal dog lige siges at det også er yderst vigtigt med et godt anti-virus program, da de meste af dataen fra den slags styresystemer ligger i skyen, hvor der ikke er kontrol over hvem der også bruger ens data, hvilket gør det mere åbent over for vira.
Og for dem af jer der ikke mener at virus er et problem og køre uden anti-virus, har åbentbart ikke prøvet at få en virus der ikke er så nem at slippe af med, resulterende i en formatering, hvorefter man må ud og fine helt nye apps...

Jeg har kørt med Single 1.0 i de sidste 5 år, og det har aldrig svigtet mig eller kommet med fejl som ulovlige handlinger og derfor stopper.

Det kan varmt anbefales,

/Noel

"veninde med fordele 1.0 til 4.0"

ROFL :lol:

/Lars
Jeg er Software ingeniør (Diplomingeniør) i Informationsteknologi og indlejede systemer, hvor indlejrede systemer er computer (microcontroller) + elektronik i for eksempel et TV, en router, en vaskemaskine og den slags

Ivan
Geografisk sted: Rudkøbing

Indlægaf Ivan » 13. aug 2012, 13:46

Microsoft is currently contemplating developing something that will not suck, ever: vacuum cleaners.
Arch på Toshiba Satellite C660-1NT og Acer Aspire One 532h
Manjaro på hjemmerullet pc.

Brugeravatar
Christian.Arvai
Admin

Indlægaf Christian.Arvai » 13. aug 2012, 15:16

Jeg er lige blevet ringet op af en engelsktalene "medarbejder fra Microsoft", med indisk dialekt, som påstod at han kunne se at min pc var online, hvilket det var den i øvrigt også var, samt at der var virus på den. Han begyndte at fortælle mig hvordan at jeg skulle aktivere fjernkontrollen og give ham adgang. Jeg lod ham tale ud, og derefter fik han en hel del mindre pæne ord retur, hvor jeg bla. sagde at jeg køre med Ubuntu. Jeg vil ikke skrive præcist hvad jeg sagde, da sprogbruget nok var lige lovligt grimt til dette forum og Coc :twisted:

"We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done." -- Alan Turing

Brugeravatar
Christian.Arvai
Admin

Indlægaf Christian.Arvai » 17. aug 2012, 20:37

AJenbo
Admin
IRC nickname: AJenbo
Geografisk sted: Vanløse, København

Indlægaf AJenbo » 18. aug 2012, 15:52

He he hade ikke lige set de to andre :-)

Brugeravatar
Christian.Arvai
Admin

Indlægaf Christian.Arvai » 18. aug 2012, 18:20

Billede

Brugeravatar
NickyThomassen
Admin
IRC nickname: nicky
Geografisk sted: 192.168.20.42

Indlægaf NickyThomassen » 18. aug 2012, 21:22

Jeg så engang en tråd med navnet "you know you are a geek when..." på den engelske forum, og jeg gemte lidt af den til senere brug:

You know you're a geek when...

You know you're a geek when you can hold an entire conversation with friends in linux CLI talk......(i.e. 'cat /proc/lookattheassonthat!') or ('cd /pub/beer')

You know you're a geek when it's too late

You know you're a geek when you can quote every line of dialogue in Spaceballs and know every movie or book the movie is spoofing in a given scene

You have used words like "lol", "leet" and "omg" in daily speech

You miss the F1 button under math classes

You say lol instead of laughing.. or you write , :P in essays at school

You try yo get into the BIOS of your car

You scream "Just ******* google it" when somebody asks a simple question in the class

You accuse everybody running faster than your self of using speed hack

You've got The Flu and are trying to do a virus check

Somebody asks you about your address, you give them: 192.12.0.140

You are seriously considering asking your doctor how much you can overclock your brain

At Macdonalds, you're ordering a 160MB hamburger

You wish you've ordered your house through Microsoft, it would be so easy to just take the backdoor in..

When you are typing out a path in the Forums and you try to tab-complete it

You find it more natural to count 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 than 1,2,3,4,5,6..

The most physical part of your day is gowing up and down the stairs, getting more coke

Your chair has over time grown into a perfect replica of your ***

Somebody yells at you, and you're desperately looking for the "mute"-button

You talk about torrents or Open Source Software to friends like you are selling Amway.

You were actually excited when you discovered caca output for xine.

You can no longer watch TV because adverts make you reach for alt-f4.

Malfunctioning computers, or poorly factored code cause you genuine physical and emotional pain.

Your fatherly happy thought is not teaching your son to ride a bicycle, but to hack Python.

A nice looking women sits up next to you and says Hi. You reply with...So what kinda O/S do you have?

You call your real life friends by their online nicks instead of their names.

You talk to your real life friends over IRC more often then in person.

You feel like it is a disaster when your ISP goes down.

You know your IP address by heart.

You frequently think in English or a programming language instead of whatever language is spoken at your location.

You look at a clever math formula or program algorithm and think it is the most beutiful poetry you have ever read.

The only way to force you to go home from school/work is to block your access to their fat internet connection when your shift is up.

You post a reply in a "You know you're a geek when..." thread

When you consider inviting the computer to your wedding as a guest...

The case of your computer stays open.

You know your a geek when you get up in the morning and check this forum instead of reading the daily local.

Your more concerned with your cpu temperature than your own or you childrens.

Stripping down your comp to clean it is considered general maintinance.

Your bookmarks are far more important than friends phone numbers

Your comp has a name ("SUSE"..my first distro)

When you talk with your friends about girls , and say things like " i would love to apt-get her".

What about when try register at newegg for your wedding gifts!!

You've used more than 10 email accounts at once - all with good reason.

When bumperstickers go on your box, not your car.

You don't go get food, you go get GRUB

You know what HTTP, FTP, POP, RAM, ROM, USB, CPU, URL, WYSIWYG, ISP, MIME, ADSL, PPP, IDE, ISDN, ASCII, TCP/IP, and IRQ stand for.

You expect others to know at least half of those.

When your email address is your firstname@lastname.us

When you go on vacation and your computer is your most important piece of luggage.

When you pack clothes in your suitcase primarily as padding for your computers peripherals.

When watching tv requires you to turn your computer on.

When you do not want to interrupt your computer when it is doing an important task, such as a
system update or burning a disk, so you decide to turn another computer on.

When you can do the above one or more times at home and still have computers to spare.

When you purchase a dual-screen setup where each screen has 2 inputs and will actively use all 4 connections

When you find solace in this thread that you are not alone.

When you wonder what the processor speed of x is for all x

When you want to relax, but honestly can't think of anything to do that does not involve a computer.

When someone points out that reading a book doesn't involve a computer and you respond "but then how would I google interesting facts while I'm reading?"

When you think you would have enjoyed the "Da Vinci Code" more if you had internet access while reading it.

When you type all of your work because either:
- you don't consider hand-writing an efficient means of data storage
- you think better at the computer.
- you try to write as fast as you type with the results rarely being legible
[ok, maybe these are just signs of bad hand-writing]

When you look for the backspace key when writing a paper by hand.

When you try pressing ctrl+f when reading a textbook.

When the above actually works.

When you often find wikipedia more informative than your textbooks.

When you use wikipedia during a lecture

When you alt+tab between taking notes and browsing the web and still have the most detailed notes for the lecture

When you want to start a blog, but don't have the time to finish writing your own AJAX-based blog system.

When you think the above is a perfectly logical explanation.

When you think this thread could be ported into a best-seller joke book.

Also, just to add to the list...you know your a geek when you look for ways to hook up a 'linux' machine to existing devices or machines. (linux computer to vehicle computer)
(linux computer to your radio (mp3 server for your car) (house security system)

When in any conversation, you begin to divert the conversation towards computers.

When someone asks if you're bilingual and you say "Yes, I know C, python, and perl."

You recognized the the program used to hack the grid in Jurassic Park as the file manager from SGI's IRIX.

When someone asks you what your favourite programming editor is, you actually answer.

You like everything in life although you hate it when things aren't well designed even if they evolved like that.

You have a desire to explain to people that the peole that design roads are sometimes drunk, hence all the curves.

You know everything to a point is just a machine and that makes you smile.

You still think DOS was better than 3.11

You find nano to be a beautifull piece of minimalistic art.

You find yourself eating a green apple and then you rush to wikipedia to do a research on apples to find it's family, similar fruits, genus, relatives extinct species and stuff like that. You start to enjoy categories.

You are constantly frustrated by poor user interfaces in day to day life, wishing you could reprogram your alarm clock, microwave, answering machine, etc. to make it more efficient and/or user friendly. (The situation is even worse if you automatically dream up the specific code you would use if you could rewrite the interface.)

You talk to geeky people you don't even like, just because you have no friends at your level of geekiness and are desperate to discuss things like InitNG, FreeNX, etc. with another live human being.

When away from your computer you get frustrated by the killer apps missing from your brain. (KJots, amaroK, Firefox, and Google/Wikipedia searchbox)

You know you're a geek when........ you would give up your satellite TV before you would give up your high speed DSL connection.

You need to replace your keyboard every year due to "wear and tear"

You know how to build a computer, and you enjoy doing it.

You think the word guitar is a graphical front-end to your file-compression utility.

Brugeravatar
Christian.Arvai
Admin

Indlægaf Christian.Arvai » 18. aug 2012, 21:33

I min fantasiverden er alle kvinder smukke. I virkeligheden består de bare af 1 og 0 ;)

Brugeravatar
Christian.Arvai
Admin

Indlægaf Christian.Arvai » 18. aug 2012, 21:41

@TitanusEramius

Der er for mange punkter, til at jeg gider at citere dem, men jeg følte mig ramt mange gange :D

Brugeravatar
NickyThomassen
Admin

Indlægaf NickyThomassen » 18. aug 2012, 22:19

christian.arvai skrev:@TitanusEramius

Der er for mange punkter, til at jeg gider at citere dem, men jeg følte mig ramt mange gange :D

Somebody asks you about your address, you give them: 192.12.0.140
Bruger jeg endda her på forummet :D

Brugeravatar
Christian.Arvai
Admin

Indlægaf Christian.Arvai » 18. aug 2012, 22:21

You know you're a geek when........ you would give up your satellite TV before you would give up your high speed DSL connection.

Jeg ville ikke være 1 sekund i tvivl :D

Brugeravatar
NickyThomassen
Admin

Indlægaf NickyThomassen » 18. aug 2012, 22:37

Næh, for hvis det kommer til stykket, så kan man bare se TV på nettet i stedet for :D

Brugeravatar
Christian.Arvai
Admin

Indlægaf Christian.Arvai » 18. aug 2012, 22:56

TitanusEramius skrev:Næh, for hvis det kommer til stykket, så kan man bare se TV på nettet i stedet for :D

Fint med mig... Men min familie myrder mig sikkert i mellemtiden :D

Tilbage til "Off-Topic"